Friday, April 2, 2010

I Wonder What Minuteman Ed Thinks About Hutaree and the "Guardians of the Republics"?

Well, it has been a few years since I first looked into a little corner of the multitudinous militia movement.  That had to do with Minuteman Ed and so now with these various militia conspiracies I am wondering what he thinks about it all?

Iheard that the MCDC supposedly disbanded because the leadership was afraid of what angry and armed supporters might end up doing at the border.  The leader, Carmen Mercer spells this out, fearing violence and then culpability for calling the annual armed encampment at the border with blood curdling
rhetoric that inspired too many, she ultimately concluded.

What does Minuteman Ed think about that?

I, for one, am concerned because I see no cause to take up arms against other citizens just because they go to the wrong church or vote for the wrong party. 

Have the local MCDC chapters also disbanded?  


Hopefully this isn't just the same folks or a good portion of them reorganizing in a way that is even more dangerous to the currently existing Republic.  Is the far right falling apart or just getting more far out?

No comments: